STEP 1: CHECK AVAILABILITY HERE
Here are the drop in sports times for this week.
Basketball court ($5 per person per hour)
- Wednesday 3/29 9am to 4 pm (60 minute increments)
- Thursday 3/30 9am to 4 pm (60 minute increments)
- Friday 3/31 9am to 1 pm (60 minute increments)
- Saturday 4/1 8 am to 9 pm (60 minute increments)
Small-sided turf field ($10 per person per hour)
- Wednesday 3/29 1 pm to 5 pm (60 minute increments)
- Thursday 3/30 9am to 9 pm (60 minute increments)
- Friday 3/31 9 am to 8 pm (60 minute increments)
- Saturday 4/1 10 am to 5 pm (60 minute increments)
Note: Other renters/drop-in players may be using the surface at the same time as you. If you want to book the entire surface, it is $45 per hour for the court and $100 per hour for the field.
STEP 2: DO WAIVER & HOLD YOUR SPOT
Before you arrive at the facility please make sure that all players have completed the LZ360 Facility Waiver. You only need to complete this once a year. Minors must have the responsible adult complete this on their behalf. Click to complete.
BOOK YOUR TIME HERE
Fill out the form below (including your contact information) and let us know when you'll be arriving and what surface (court or turf) you'd like to play on.
KNOW THE RULES
PLAY AND SPECTATE AT YOUR OWN RISK
YOU ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS TO YOURSELF BY ENTERING THIS FACILITY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS CONTRACT, DO NOT ENTER THIS FACILITY.
LIFEZONE360 FACILITY RULES
- RULE #1: Players and non-players are not permitted to run in hallways, walkways or any non-sport surfaces.
- RULE #2: Any player or non-player under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times - and are the exclusive responsibility of that adult.
- RULE #3: No food, drink (except water in closed containers), or chewing gum is allowed on the program areas. If we find you eating food, chewing gum or bringing sports drinks on a program area, we reserve the right to dismiss you from the program area.
- RULE #4: Hanging or climbing on any equipment is prohibited.
- RULE #5: Lifezone360 and its team members are not liable or responsible for replacing any equipment, belongings, clothing or items that are damaged, lost or stolen in the facility. Please do not bring valuables into the facility. We recommend that you leave them at home or keep an eye on them. We also have lockers you can rent for your valuables.
- RULE #7: Cell phone use in locker rooms or changing rooms is PROHIBITED.
- RULE #8: Any individual entering a program area must review and sign a Lifezone360 Facilities Waiver. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW AND SIGN THE WAIVER.
- RULE #9: The use of foul language toward players, referees or lifezone360 team members is prohibited.
- RULE #10: Shouting at - or physically assaulting another person on our property is strictly prohibited. You may be prosecuted for any such action.
Lifezone360 staff reserves the right to dismiss any visitor who is in violation of any of the Lifezone360 guidelines, or whose behavior is considered inappropriate.