Raise $10,000 to $30,000 in One Night. No Heavy Lifting Required.
A Fun & Hassle-Free Way To Raise Money
We turn our 125,000 sq. ft. climate controlled facility into a playground for you and your guests.
They have fun while your organization raises much needed funds.
Most importantly, your staff and volunteers DON’T have to spend hundreds of hours in planning and execution. We do most of it for you.
All you need to do is pick your event date and promote the daylights out of it.
We'll even provide you with digital content (like social media videos) to push out to the marketplace
Here's What We Do
- Set up the attendee registration platform
- Produce your “year in review” slide show to be displayed on video screens all across the facility on event day
- Provide you with email, social and digital assets to promote the event
- Collect registrations and payments as people respond to your promotion
- Handle all customer service matters related to the event (payments, refunds, tax receipts etc)
- Design and manage the entire event from soup-to-nuts with your guidance
- Layout a minute-by-minute event agenda and train our staff on it
- Train any volunteers/staff you’d want involved in the flow of the night
- Setup furnishings, equipment, signage etc so you don’t have to
- Cook the food and make sure it his hot and ready to eat
- Staff our bar and concessions stand with friendly staff
- Handle attendee check ins, questions and service on event day
- Handle the sale of raffle tickets
- Administration of an optional silent auction
- Organization and execution of all event activities (tournament, trivia, poker, etc)
- Secure trophies and awards for the evening's contestants
- Provide security and facility management
- Provide an on-site sports trainer for any injuries or physical ailments
- Handle all post-event clean up. You go home early
- Provide detailed reporting post-event of funds collected and disbursed
- Cut you a check for your share of the revenue within 7 days of event completion
There's Something For Everyone In The Family
Best Of All, We offer
Full service registration included so you don't have to deal with billing and customer service.
The ability to handle a group of 100 to over 1,000. The larger your group, the more space we dedicate.
An in-house wood fired pizza oven cafe that caters delicious food on-site and deliver it piping hot & fresh.
Full-service bar for mixed drinks along with domestic and craft beers on tap.
Customization for special celebrations, awards and recognition ceremonies.
Activities that move both the body and mind. From tournament-style dodgeball to trivia and poker. There's something for everyone.
A massive 1,000 spot parking lot for great outdoor activities and epic parties in the warm months.
Event planning, consulting and management services at no additional cost to you. It's all built into the fee each person pays.
Sample Agenda (500-1,000 person event)
Arrivals and check ins, 50-50 raffle ticket sales, upper deck silent auction, live DJ, panoramic “year in review” slide show
Bags tournament round 1, Kidzone jump house open play, Trivia night preliminary round, food and drink service begins, turf tournament (dodgeball or volleyball) opening rounds
QuietZone open, BubbleBall games begin
Break for presentation/awards/public address
Final rounds of Trivia, turf tournament.
Last call for 50-50 raffle and silent auction. 8 foot and 9 foot rim dunk contest. Kimmers home made ice cream available for purchase.
Tournament trophies presented. Event end.
A 1,000 person event at LZ360 can easily raise $12,000 - $23,000 for your organization in one night. Plus...
- No babysitters to hire
- No boring chicken dinner
- Fun for the whole family
- Relationship building with everyone - not just the people at a table
- Something for everyone regardless of age or ability
- Full service staff so you don't have to work through the night
- A concept that people will want to come back to year after year
- Climate controlled 125,000 sq. ft. indoor facility. No risk of rainout, blazing heat or snow ruining the day
We would love to hear from you. Dates Are Booking Fast
224.699.9535 ext 102