Parisi Speed is one of the world's most validated and adopted systems for human performance. Adopted as the gold standard by the NCAA, NCSA and NFL (to name a few), the results speak for themselves.
In just the sport of football alone, Parisi has had some incredible outcomes. Over the past 15 years, The Parisi School and TEST Football Academy have been the nations top authorities in preparing college football players for the NFL Combine. They have produced the fastest 40 yard dash at 10 different positions, including the overall fastest man at the 2001, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Combine, the 3rd fastest man at the 2002, 2004 and 2006 Combine, and 2 athletes tied for 2nd overall in 2011 (both weighing in at over 212 lbs).
Parisi Speed is used by elite teams across dozens of sports around the world today. It's the #1 reason it was selected as the core offering at LZ360 for our branded/in-house Lifezone teams and guests.
Discover Our Programs
The Jump Start Program has been proven to enhance:
- Running Technique
- Body Weight Strength
- First Step Quickness
- Injury Prevention
- Weight Loss
- Self Confidence
- Linear Speed: Parisi’s signature straight-ahead acceleration and top-speed running techniques.
- Change of Direction: Agility and ability to decelerate and move in any direction quickly.
- Upper and Lower Body Strength: Strength training exercises for muscle development and injury prevention.
- Improve Speed
- Increase Total Body Strength
- Increase Endurance
- Improve Flexibility
- Build Mental Toughness
- Improve Self-Confidence
PEAK = Parisi Elite Athletic Knowledge
- Run their fastest sprint time ever
- Increase vertical jump
- Break their all-time max lift
- Maximize agility
The Parisi Performance Evaluation
Until an athlete knows his or her current level of ability, it is impossible to realistically recommend programming, create goals and monitor progress. The Parisi Performance Evaluation is critical to every athlete in our program for four main reasons:
- It assesses the current level of an athlete’s ability
- It allows proper placement in our variety of programming
- It provides individualized coaching and focus
- It records and monitors progress toward success
The Parisi Performance Evaluation is mandatory for every athlete who enters the Parisi program. During the evaluation, athletes are taught our signature Active Dynamic Warm-Up, are examined during our Running Analysis procedure, and tested in a battery of physical speed and strength movements. After the evaluation, every athlete and parent meets individually with the Evaluator to review the results and select the appropriate program that fits the athlete’s needs.