Lifezone Sports Academy boast over 700 athletes in training. Our competitive teams play at the highest levels available in the region.
Pre-Academy is an entry point for players just getting started in the sport - or deeply passionate about the sport at a young age.
Each session includes 20-30 minutes of skill acquisition training. One of our certified coach work with players on the fundamentals of the sport - with a focus on core skill development.
The remaining 30-40 minutes of each session are spent playing games (2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 formats) preparing for monthly competition. Many of our pre-academy players also sign up for parks and rec competition in addition to what we provide.
Players age 6-10 are invited to be part of the Lifezone Pre Academy Program. There is no pre-requisite of experience or ability.
If your player is 5 or younger, you should consider the Lifezone Cubbies program. Programming starts as young as 2 years old.
You can opt for one of the following pricing options
- 1 class per week (4 per month) for $59 per month (no contract)
- 2 classes per week (8 per month) for $99 per month (no contract)
- Single session/drop in rate of $20 per session.
Your first session is always a free. If you'd like to try a class a second time for free, just ask your coach to arrange that for you.
Soccer Pre Academy is offered on Wednesdays from 6-7 pm and Saturdays from 10-11 am (beginning September 1st 2018)
Pre-Academy classes are held on Field 3 (OrthoIL Field) at lifezone360.
The address is 999 West Main Street in West Dundee. Once you enter the building, Follow the main hallway toward the back of the building and you'll see OrthoIL field.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Training level is beginner through developmental.
- Training intensity is 4-5 out of 10.
- All coaches are certified, background checked and hand selected for their talent for coaching young athletes.
- Once you are enrolled as a member you can switch from sport-to-sport within the Pre-Academy program with coach approval.
- Pre-Academy offers a FREE CLASS to first time guests. All you need to do is sign our waiver (look for the "Sign Our Waiver" button at the bottom of this page) and then arrive 3-4 minutes early.
- At the end of your trial class you can ask the coach any questions, request 1 additional free trial or fill out the enrollment to sign up.