Lifezone FC (football club) is one of the largest and most dominant clubs in the Chicago area. Our competitive teams play at the highest levels available in the region. In order to prepare talent for the rigors of competitive play, we've designed Lifezone Pre-Academy.
Ideal for players new to soccer, this level of play provides youth players with a fun environment where basic skills are introduced.
Each session includes 30-40 minutes of skill acquisition training. One of our top coaches and an assistant coach work with players on the fundamentals of dribbling, evading pressure, striking the ball, scoring and defending.
The remaining 10-20 minutes of each session are spent on competition in 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 formats. This prepares our players for a future in travel/competitive soccer.
Players age 5-8 are invited to be part of the Lifezone Pre Academy Program. There is no pre-requisite of experience or ability.
If your player is younger than 5 years old, you should consider the Lifezone Cubbies program instead - starting as early at 18 months old.
You can opt for one of the following pricing options
- 1 class per week (4 per month) for $50 per month (no contract)
- 2 classes per week (8 per month) for $98.75 per month (no contract)
- Single session/drop in rate of $20 per session.
Your first session is always a free trial so register today.
Pre-Academy classes take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 pm to 7 pm. We are also gathering parent interest for Saturday morning classes.
To ensure year-round training we host our Pre-Academy indoors at our state-of-the-art facility lifezone360.
The address is 999 West Main Street in West Dundee. You can't miss it.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Bring a size 3 or size 4 soccer ball.
- Turf, indoor or gym shoes (no cleats allowed in our indoor facility)
- Water bottle
- Shin guards and soccer socks
- Athletic wear (shorts and t-shirt)
- NOTE: Long hair must be securely tied back. No jewelry.