Lifezone Sports Academy boast over 500 athletes in training. Our competitive teams play at the highest levels available in the region. In order to prepare talent for the rigors of competitive play, we've designed Lifezone Pre-Academy.
Ideal for players new to a given sport, this level of play provides youth players with a fun environment where basic skills are introduced.
Each session includes 30-40 minutes of skill acquisition training. One of our top coaches and an assistant coach work with players on the fundamentals of the sport - with a focus on core skill development.
The remaining 10-20 minutes of each session are spent on competition in 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 formats. This prepares our players for a future in competitive sports.
Players age 6-10 are invited to be part of the Lifezone Pre Academy Program. There is no pre-requisite of experience or ability.
If your player is 5 or younger, you should consider the Lifezone Cubbies program. Programming starts as young as 2 years old.
You can opt for one of the following pricing options
- 1 class per week (4 per month) for $59 per month (no contract)
- 2 classes per week (8 per month) for $99 per month (no contract)
- Single session/drop in rate of $20 per session.
Your first session is always a free. If you'd like to try a class a second time for free, just ask your coach to arrange that for you.
THIS WEEK'S CLASSES
Soccer: Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7 pm. Saturdays from 12-1 pm.
Lacrosse: Wednesdays 7-8 pm
Basketball: Saturdays 10-11 am
To ensure year-round training we host our Pre-Academy indoors at lifezone360.
The address is 999 West Main Street in West Dundee. You can't miss it.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Lifezone Pre-Academy is offered for Cheer, Tumbling, Soccer, Lacrosse and Basketball.
- Ideal ages are 6-10 year olds.
- Training level is beginner through developmental.
- Training intensity is 4-5 out of 10.
- All coaches are certified, background checked and hand selected for their talent for coaching young athletes.
- Once you are enrolled as a member you can switch from sport-to-sport within the Pre-Academy program with coach approval.
- We recommend coming in for a complimentary tour and chat with our coaching staff before you enroll.
- You can view our current program list and register online as well.