Soccer Training Programs - Open To The Public
Sunday Night Skills Accelerator (Fall 2018)
Weeks 1-6: Foot Skills & Ball Mastery: A focus on developing “touch” on the ball and confidence in 1v1 attacking & defending skills. Work on the same skill building activities taught at top youth academies in Brazil, UK and Spain.
Weeks 6-8: Based on player evaluations.
Session Length: 8 weeks + 1 bonus session on Nov 11th
Session Dates: September 16th to November 4th
Session Times: View the program flyer Sunday-night-training
Location: Lifezone360 Turf Field
Futsal 4 Week Intensive - December 2018
Train With A Professional Futsal Player & Coach
Participants will meet on Saturday mornings and Sunday evenings each week for 4 weeks. The back-to-back training days are designed for faster absorption and retention of the futsal game and methodology. Since this is the off season for most players, it is a great time to invest in building skill, confidence and knowledge of the game.
Session Length: 4 weeks
Session Dates: See Program Flyer Futsal-training-Fall2018.
Location: Lifezone360 Futsal Court 2 (West Side)
MLK Day Clinic ($25)
- Focus on footwork and dribbling
- Instruction on how to maintain touch in traffic and tight space
- Development outcome is increased knowledge on ball manipulation in a game environment
Presidents Day Clinic ($25)
- Focus is on passing
- Instruction on form and accuracy
- Development outcome is increased knowledge on playing timely, accurate and properly weighted passes
- All delivered in a fun game environment