Clinics & Camps @Lifezone Soccer
ONE-DAY CLINIC OVERVIEW
- Focus is typically one area of accelerated skill acquisition
- Environment is demanding with elements of fun built in
- Typical run time is 90-120 minutes to ensure optimal gains
- Clinics are always taught by on-staff USSF-licensed coaches or guest trainers vetted to be of high pedigree
MULTI-DAY CAMP OVERVIEW
- Focus is fun with multiple points of skill acquisition wrapped in competition
- Run time is typically 90-120 minutes per day for 2-5 days
- Taught by on-staff USSF-licensed coaches or guest trainers vetted to be of high pedigree
- Lunch package from Bricks Wood Fire Pizza Cafe ($5-8)
- Parisi Speed School Assessment ($49)
- 1-hour Parisi Speed School Session ($40)
- Lifezone gear
- Snacks, bottled water, gatorade from our concessions stand
Each 90-minute clinic is $25. We offer 20% multi-player family discounts.
Multi-Day Camps are priced separately.
Questions? - Please email Sina Vidic at email@example.com
HCA/South Elgin Soccer Camp
Grades 1-8: 10 am to 12 pm
Grades 9-12: 1 pm to 3 pm
Cost: $50 per player
Camp will focus on BASIC movement and ball skills. Every day will end with multiple small sided games.
Camp will focus on fitness, technical part of the game, along with game execution. Every day will end in games.
You Play While They Play - Summer Skills Camp
July 23-27 10AM- 12PM
All ages welcome
Players will be split up based on development level.
Cost: $150 per player
Camp is designed for competitive players and will include elements of general movement, speed & agility and soccer skills.
We will play multiple games to keep the camp fun and exciting.
MLK Day Clinic ($25)
- Focus on footwork and dribbling
- Instruction on how to maintain touch in traffic and tight space
- Development outcome is increased knowledge on ball manipulation in a game environment
Presidents Day Clinic ($25)
- Focus is on passing
- Instruction on form and accuracy
- Development outcome is increased knowledge on playing timely, accurate and properly weighted passes
- All delivered in a fun game environment
Holiday Camps - A 3-Day Experience
Christmas/New Year Break
Session 1 - Christmas Week (Dec 26-28) - $75
- Attacking and defending principles
- Moves to beat an opponent
- Defensive footwork and positioning
- Main focus is moves, space, timing, change of direction/speed, recovery run and tackling
Session 2 - New Years Week (Jan 2-4) - $75
- Small sided games
- Focus is on learning how to improve space, movement and overall game insight
- Players are engaged in many different games that randomize the environment for maximum impact and mental development
Enrollment Options & Details:
- Choose 1 Session - $75
- Choose Both Sessions - $120
Camp Player Requirements:
- Open enrollment for boys & girls ages 6-14
- Players will be divided into smaller groups based on age and ability level.
- We will use both turf and speed/agility areas
- Camp will have a 10:1 Player to Coach ratio.