ABOUT LZ SOCCER CAMPS
Taught by coaches who are hand-selected for their licensure, coaching excellence and top customer ratings, LZ soccer camps are designed to help active soccer players accelerate skill acquisition and boost confidence to play at the highest levels.
We also host elite camps featuring guest coaches such as former professional players, college and professional coaches.
Summer Skills Camps:
Session 1: July 10-14th
Session 2: August 7th-11th
- Option for 1/2 day and full day training over 5 days
- Delivered in climate-controlled turf facility without the fear of lightning, rain or heatstroke
- Coaches with USSF-D or higher licenses
- Focus on footskills, ball mastery and game play
- Attacking, defending and evading techniques
- Parisi Speed School player assessment included
- 8:1 player to coach ratio
- Includes camp t-shirt
- Option to enroll siblings in our summer fun camp while your soccer player trains
To register for one or both weeks of camp, click the button below. You'll see options for half-day morning, half-day afternoon and full day for each of the two weeks we are offering camp.
ON-STAFF TRAINING CREW
Sina Vidic: USSF-C license. High school head coach and Director of Coaching at Lions Soccer Club.
Randy Lavaire: Former US Development Academy player. Earned full-ride college scholarship.
Walter Lopez: U17 National Team striker from Bolivia. Record holder for goals scored at Judson University.
GIVE US A CALL
If you have questions about current or future camps at LZ360 or would like to chat about your player's soccer development, give us a call and ask for Sina Vidic, Director of Coaching.